Home Elevation You Can Count On
If your home is located in a flood zone and is elevated, your home and possessions will remain free of the harmful effects of water. Plus, those who opt to elevate their homes will likely pay lower flood insurance rates than those who don’t. The long-term savings alone can be enough to offset the expense of having the home elevated. For example:
- If your home is 4 feet below the B.F.E. (Base Flood Elevation), your flood premiums could be as much or more than $9,500/year, which comes out to $95,000 you’ll pay over 10 years.
- If your home is elevated exactly to B.F.E., your flood premiums could decrease to $1,410/year, and you’ll end up paying $14,100 over 10 years.
- But if your home is elevated to 3 feet above B.F.E., your flood premiums might drop to only $427/year, and you’ll only pay $4,270 over 10 years.
Worried about the process? Don’t be. With over 25 years of experience in house raising, our team of professionals will manage the entire process from start to finish. We’ll guide you through the grant process, and with permit expediting we can cut through the bureaucracy. With full home design services, we’ll do the job with the highest quality based on your specifications. We know the process can be disruptive, and our crews are committed to making sure you return to your home as quickly as possible.
If you’ve got questions, or you’re ready to begin the process, contact us today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I lift my home?
There are a variety of reasons houses are raised, but today many house lifting is done to avoid the flooding from hurricanes such as Ike, Rita, Katrina, and Superstorm Sandy. Often, major renovation projects require that the existing structure be brought up to new codes and flood elevations. Because of these storms many homes along the gulf coast and North East Coast are required to be elevated to meet new flood requirements.
What can Turn Key Contractor Solutions, LLC help me with?
- The permit process
- State and local Grants
- House elevation and shoring
- Complete Turn-Key services
Our Turn-Key services approach supplies you with the peace of mind, knowing that your project is in expert hands from start to finish.
Proud Member Of